Sing with Wing 4/30/20
Sing with Wing
Thursday April 30th
Finish the lyrics to these songs.
- Somewhere over the _________ skies are blue.
- If you're happy and you know it ________ your hands.
- I'm gonna be a mighty _____ So enemies beware. Well, I've never seen a king or beast
- Twinkle twinkle little ____________.
- Yeah, I'm gonna take my ________ to the old town road.
- Oo-o-o-o-oo This is gonna be the best day of _________ , My li--i-i-i-ife
- I got this feeling inside my bones. It goes electric, wavy when I turn it on. All through my city, all through my home. We're flying up, no ceiling, when we in our zone. I got the ________ in my pocket.
- Because I'm happy Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof Because_________ Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth Because I'm _______
- A Spoonful of _________helps the medicine go _________. The medicine go down,
- Life is a highway. I wanna ride it all _____________. If you're going my way I wanna drive it all night long.
How many songs did you sing?