2023-2024 Registration Forms and Information
Do you want to be more prepared for the 2023-2024 school year? The following is a list of forms / information that you will need for your student's 2023-2024 school year.
Click here to complete ON LINE registration! Registration forms will be on-line through the Parent Portal. Your log-in information has not changed from last year. - NOT YET AVAILABLE.
- Are you new to Lumen's? - Click here for directions
- How do I fill out online registration forms? Click here
Important Documents for your reference:
- 2023-2024 Student / Parent Handbook
- 2023-2024 Activity Handbook
- 2023-2024 Concussion Education for Parents of Student Athletes - NOT YET AVAILABLE
- Dismissal Procedures
- 2023-2024 School Calendar
- 2023-2024 Supply List
- Special Education Compliance Plan - NOT YET AVAILABLE
NEW STUDENTS: The following are links to forms that you will need to register you child for school: Click on the links to print the forms so that you can begin now!
- 2023-2024 Registration Form
- Call school office to get username and password for online registration access (Lumen Program) 816-662-2305
- Residency Enrollment Checklist
- Military Family Survey - NEW STUDENTS ONLY
MEDICINE DISPERSING FORM AND OTHER HEALTH FORMS CAN BE FOUND UNDER "NURSE'S OFFICE" - If your child has food allergies, asthma, diabetes, bee sting allergy, or seizures additional forms are required and must be completed by their physician. These forms can be found in the nurse’s corner on our website. If your child has asthma please supply a chamber/spacer with their inhaler. Per CDC nebulizer breathing treatments are not recommended during the current pandemic.
- 23-2024 Technology Acceptable Use Policy - returning students will fill this during online registration - NOT YET AVAILABLE
- Avenue City School Directory Information - NOT YET AVAILABLE
- Classroom Party Volunteer Sheet - Any guardian who would like to volunteer to help with classroom parties
- Activity Handbook- This page needs to be filled out if student in grades 4-8 is planning to participate in ACES sponsored activities
- Sports Medical Forms - Must be filled out by student athletes that are participating in MSHSAA sponsored acttvities
- PTO Membership Form - NOT YET AVAILABLE.
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application