Apply NOW for Available 2023-2024 Position(s)
Apply NOW for Available 2023-2024 Position(s):
Now Accepting Applications for Principal at Avenue City School District
The Avenue City School District has carved out its own little niche in Northwest Missouri. This school possesses an environment of caring and success. The faculty, staff, community, and parents of this school district have come to understand that a school is much more than a building with walls. As this district grows in student numbers, this Pre K-8th grade school contains vision and hope for tomorrow.
The strength of ACES lies within its people and its community. The community support for the district allows the ability to attract and retain high quality teachers and staff. All staff continue to focus on keeping Avenue City School a great place for children to learn. The board, administrators, teachers, and parents all have high expectations and this is proven through the school’s reputation of success. The school has consistently appeared as one of the top elementary schools in the state and has been a top achiever in math and reading scores on state assessments.
Are you an outstanding teacher? Are you considered an educational leader? Do you have an advanced degree in educational leadership? Have you met the requirements for certification as a principal in the state of Missouri? Do you want to make a positive difference in the lives of students? Apply today to be the Principal of Avenue City School District!
- To use leadership, supervisory, and administrative skills to promote the educational development of each student.
General Responsibilities: The educational leader promotes the success of all students by:
- Promoting a vision of learning that is shared and supported by the school community.
- Enhance a school culture and instructional program conducive to student learning and staff professional growth.
- Maintain a safe, efficient, and effective learning environment by ensuring the management of the organization.
- Collaborating with families and community members
- Acting with integrity, fairness, and in an ethical manner.
- Valid teaching certificate and appropriate certificate to act as a principal in the state of Missouri.
Salary, Benefits, Contract:
- 10 month contract
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and education
- Paid personal and sick leave
- Benefits package according to Board of Education Procedures (health insurance, paid personal leave, paid sick leave, and life insurance)
- Positive Academic Environment
This position will be removed when the successful candidate has been identified. Avenue City School is an equal opportunity employer. Applications are attached and available by phone: 816-662-2305 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send letter of interest, resume, and completed application to:
Principal Rebecca Grimes
Avenue City School
18069 Highway 169
Cosby, MO 64436
Click here for application: Application Form