- The district will continue to focus on student achievement and work to ensure increased performance on local, state, and national assessments.
- The district will put special emphasis on improvement in reading as we strive to have each student reading on or above grade level.
- District facilities will provide a safe, positive learning environment.
- The district will continue to update technology and strive to integrate the use of technology to improve instruction.
- The district will continue to monitor the state's ever-changing expectation in regard to curriculum expectations and will determine the appropriate alignment with the local curriculum.
- The district will review and update its Comprehensive School Improvement Plan during the current school year.
The District Goals were reviewed by staff on May 31, 2000 and May 20, 2002. The goals were also reviewed by the Board of Education in July of each year from 2002 and each July after through 2012. The Board reviewed the goals in August 2013 and each August after through 2017.